Health, Security, Environment and Safety Policy
TET Global Logistics cares about the sustainability of natural resources that enable the continuity of life cycle, and in the meantime, constitute raw materials of products that we use in our daily lives. In this respect, we minimize risk of accidents that are likely to occur and cause environmental damage during liquid chemical transport and chemical tanker cleaning operations.
We conduct our activities in line with the regulations set by the T.R. Ministry of Environment and Forestry and the European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR). Utilizing EURO5 and EURO6 motor technologies on our vehicles, we contribute to environmental sustainability and protection of natural resources for a healthy future.
We started off to comply with and improve Health, Security, Environment and Safety criteria in the course of operations that we execute and all related operations as the shareholders, managers and employees of the firm, TET Global Logistics, which serves in bulk chemical transportation and chemical tanker cleaning sectors.
In this respect, we aim to contribute to the improvement of the conditions in the industry, investigating all elements, including the selection of vehicle, equipment, personnel policies, training and operation methods, setting the steps to be taken and performing them on time.
In this regard, we adopted the following as our principles,
- Communicating with our employers, customers, employees, neighbours, firms that consider public benefits and those who work with us and listening to their demands and giving transparent answers.
- Cooperating with our employers, partners, suppliers, competitors and law-making bodies in order to raise the standards of our industry,
- Preparing (positive or negative) honest and transparent reports about our performance,
- Appreciating those who contribute to our performance on health, safety, environment and security,
- Taking necessary precautions to protect private information of our clients and integrity of valuable and dangerous products against potential attacks and threats.