As TET Global Logistics, we run our bulk chemical transport and chemical tanker cleaning operations in accordance with SQAS sustainable safety and quality standards set by the European Chemical Industry Council.
With heat-controlled and ADR certified highway tankers, containers that are made out of 316 L quality stainless steel, tow trucks and light equipment, we transport chemicals of all kinds, such as personal care, hygiene, medicine, organic, paint, agricultural and building chemicals in a hygienic environment.
With our 10.000-ton transportation capacity per day, we provide easy and fast circulation of dangerous and non-dangerous liquid chemicals across Turkey and Europe, whereas in container transportation across whole points in the world. Meanwhile, with our strategic location and large fleet, we accompany chemicals from filling point to evacuation point, offering highway, railway and seaway-integrated (intermodal) logistics services.
We conduct chemical tanker sterilization operations in collaboration with Dilmak Tanker. Holding ISO 9001 certification and European Cleaning Document, Dilmak Chemical Tanker Cleaning and Treatment Plant offers high-quality services with its automated cleaning systems and expert team.
In this regard, as TET Global Logistics, we care about,
- the transportation of chemicals by the protection of their characteristics,
- their cleaning in accordance with the instructions,
- delivery on time,
- training of personnel,
- being in dialogue and close contact with the customer,
- working in collaboration with national and international regulations and standards,
- elimination and reporting of inconveniences without any repetition on time,
- compliance with behaviour-based safety criteria,
- effort to comply with corporate social responsibility principles,
- effort to ensure the safety of products and people,
- evaluation of customer compliants on time.